Latest Stories about Pitney Bowes
- Pitney Bowes hoping to grow its channel business from seven per cent
- Sydney is the centre for Australian ICT innovation: Trade minister
- Big Data for marketing: Respect consumer privacy or get burned
- Pitney Bowes signs distribution deal with Ingram Micro
- SAP tying analytics to Google Maps, Earth
- Panel: The cloud requires fresh IT skills
- Pitney Bowes appoints channel director
- Oracle buys data quality vendor
- AirData team up with mobile tracking solutions provider
- Pitney Bowes finds new head of services on LinkedIn
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.