Latest Stories about Pioneer
- Japan's DoCoMo to use mobile data to monitor traffic jams
- Pioneer to crowdsource car navigation, add augmented reality
- Virgin Galactic one test flight closer to space tourism
- Microsoft to open five more retail stores by summer
- Apple makes good on CEO's promise to expand iPhone 5's 4G carriers
- Adaptix files wireless patent complaint against Ericsson
- U.S. government honored for pioneering work in IPv6
- UPDATED: Kerry Mancer returns to Laser
- How to brag online without appearing to brag
- Motorola Xyboard: A better Android tablet
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.