Latest Stories about PepsiCo
- IT jobs: Winners and losers in the cloud era
- IBM at 100: How Big Blue helped redefine corporate architecture
- Salesforce.com buying social monitoring vendor Radian6
- Pepsi removes 'Amp Up' iPhone app, humanity rejoices
- Sex and smartphones: 5 apps edgier than Pepsi's 'Amp Up'
- Five Fixes for Apple's App Store
- Apple, Dell, IBM among top global supply chains
- Advertisers protest Google-Yahoo search advertising deal
- The 2007 security hall of shame
- Phishers hook data on visitors to Oak Ridge Labs
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.