Latest Stories about Orange
- Netflix plans to double its original content push next year
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions chief: 'We build infrastructure at scale'
- China's Alibaba aims for big smartphone sales of its mobile OS
- EU says Motorola abused its position by seeking and enforcing injunction against Apple
- IT One goes into voluntary liquidation
- Orange UC Cloud service reaches Australia
- Android founder: We aimed to make a camera OS
- Orange Business Services steps up local Cloud offerings
- Macquarie Telecom to host supercomputer in IC2
- HTC First a distant second in Australia
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes