Latest Stories about NU
- Don't buy that security software!
- Why super computing rocks
- Ubuntu targets the mainstream
- Fujitsu to provide supercomputing to Australian National University
- Eight new features in Ubuntu Linux 12.10 'Quantal Quetzal' Alpha 1
- Gesture sensing alternatives use radio interference, Doppler Effect
- A Report on ICANN 43: New gTLDs and DNSSEC
- Spectra Logic invests in A/NZ expansion
- AT&T DSL: Getting What I Pay For?
- Google expands the scope of its vulnerability reward programs to cover Chromium OS
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins, report says
- Facebook, financial firms targeted by online maurauders
- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox