Latest Stories about NU
- Don't buy that security software!
- Why super computing rocks
- Ubuntu targets the mainstream
- Fujitsu to provide supercomputing to Australian National University
- Eight new features in Ubuntu Linux 12.10 'Quantal Quetzal' Alpha 1
- Gesture sensing alternatives use radio interference, Doppler Effect
- A Report on ICANN 43: New gTLDs and DNSSEC
- Spectra Logic invests in A/NZ expansion
- AT&T DSL: Getting What I Pay For?
- Google expands the scope of its vulnerability reward programs to cover Chromium OS
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia