Latest Stories about Nortel
- EMC teams with Avaya (not Cisco) on communication pods
- Avaya willing to share customers with Cisco, Microsoft in three-way networking battle
- Avaya CEO talks competition, debt, innovation
- Alcatel-Lucent appoints former Vodafone exec Michel Combes as CEO
- Samsung Australia boosts partner and solutions teams
- Important Samsung mobile patent likely to be invalid, German court says
- Applaud goes with ShoreTel for IP solutions
- Google-Motorola Mobility merger will be done this week
- Does standardized interoperability in data center fabrics matter?
- In depth: Unified communications still fragmented
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.