Latest Stories about Nokia
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Nokia files cases against HTC One in the US
- Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde
- Electricity's in the air: Powermat ties the knot with PowerKiss
- The iPhone's big lead in customer satisfaction is gone
- Nokia Siemens unveils tools to boost mobile video performance
- Peculiar malware trail raises questions about security firm in India
- Jolla announces first Sailfish-based smartphone
- Windows Phone claims third place in the smartphone wars, but challenges await
- Android takes 75 per cent of the smartphone market
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia