Latest Stories about NetIQ
- BYOD worries in mind, Novell and NTP bust out secure mobile file sharing
- Novell CEO plots company's return
- Entrust puts down stake in the future of mobile security and digital certificates
- Acquisition brought focus to Novell, says Attachmate
- Stavridis joins NetIQ to take care of PlateSpin
- Can big data nab network invaders?
- IN PICTURES: The opening of Attachmate Group's new Asia-Pacific headquarters in Melbourne
- 4 valuable additions to your cloud security toolkit
- COMMUNITY SLIDESHOW: Attachmate dines Novell partners in Sydney
- Novell to close Vibe Cloud collaboration suite
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One