Latest Stories about Netflix
- Dell Venue 8 Pro review: Windows 8.1 in a pint-sized package
- Media tablet showdown: Retina iPad Mini faces newly beefed-up challengers
- Innovation and iteration: The two sides of Apple
- From Netscape to Napster: Whatever happened to yesterday's giants?
- Google readies Chromecast developer push
- Review: Yoga 2Pro flexes its multimode Windows 8 options
- Dell Venue 8 Pro review: A Windows 8.1 tablet for the rest of us
- LG G Pad: an Android tablet that's all beauty, no brains
- Tablet buying guide 2013: How to pick the right tablet
- Nokia's Lumia 1520 is bigger than your average Windows Phone
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience