Latest Stories about Morgan Stanley
- What to expect from Apple at WWDC 2013: iOS 7, OS X 10.9, new Macs, iPhone 6, iPad 5?
- Microsoft won't guarantee buy-not-rent Office for next decade
- Allegedly leaked photos, price and launch date of Apple's budget iPhone emerge
- What's happening to Apple's share price?
- Microsoft could rake in $1.25B first year from Office on iOS, Android, asserts analyst
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending March 22
- Apple's new iPhone to have 'killer feature' that Samsung's Galaxy S4 lacks
- HP halfway through restructuring, 15,000 layoffs to go
- Microsoft: We can update Office-by-subscription every 90 days
- 'Search is still in its infancy,' says Google CFO Patrick Pichette
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.