Latest Stories about Mint
- Our Internet privacy is at risk -- but not dead (yet)
- Where's the beef? Fedora releases 'Spherical Cow'
- Mobile Cloud presents unique opportunity for mobile operators
- Putting predictive analytics to work
- Ubuntu targets the mainstream
- Five things to look forward to in Linux Mint 13 Maya
- How we tested desktops-as-a-service
- Linux Foundation's open-source cloud conference set for August
- Linus Torvalds named a finalist for Millennium Technology Prize
- simplicITy to 'revolutionise' computing with USB software system
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.