Latest Stories about Mellon
- The true root causes of software security failures
- Researchers create zoomable display for smartwatches
- Kenneth van Wyk: Making safer iOS apps
- Should universities offer Cobol classes?
- US NIST: Industry should lead creation of cybersecurity framework
- Megaupload shutdown boosted movie sales, says study
- Should you risk jailbreaking your iPhone?
- Interactive approaches to security awareness training pay for themselves
- 'Andyhave3cats' is a better password than 'Shehave3cats,' study finds
- "Hammered asinine requirements": Now there’s a secure password
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia