Latest Stories about Macs
- IT will have a love-hate relationship with iOS 7, OS X Mavericks and iCloud
- New MacBook Air still stymies repairs, upgrades
- Haswell: What Intel's new processor promises for Mac users
- 5-year-old Macs not too old for OS X Mavericks
- Apple's Mac move could spur PCIe flash flurry in other notebooks, desktops
- Apple dumps big cat OS X nicknames, zips lips on price and release timetable
- 10 stars of 'cross-platformity'
- Opinion: Meet the new Apple, same as the old Apple
- Apple hosts live webcast of WWDC keynote today at 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. PT
- Will iOS 7 finally make traditional PCs irrelevant?
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet