Latest Stories about Lufthansa
- Virgin’s in-flight entertainment kicks off with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Virgin Australia deploys Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for customers
- Airlines increase IT spending to mobilise and socialise their business
- Cathay Pacific plans in-flight broadband, live TV from 2012
- Sissit Group set to fly beyond Jetstar
- The Financial Crisis Cries for More Open Source
- Cisco boosts metro switches to 10G bps Ethernet
- IBM sues mainframe company for patent infringement
- Intel extends Centrino certification to the skies
- Wi-Fi in the sky
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- AusCERT 2013: World needs debate about “hack-back” rules of engagement
- AusCERT 2013: Police urge banks to install ATM chip technology
- Twitter aims to become safer with two-step sign-in
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report