Latest Stories about LP
- iPad 5 rumour rollup for the week ending May 8
- Why the iTunes Store succeeded
- Open your data to the world
- Dell buyout faces backlash from shareholders
- Windows 8 Update: Desperate for developers?
- The Exceptional iMac G4: Ten years later
- APP OF THE DAY: my Tax Return 2012
- iPhone 5 rumour rollup for the week ending July 6
- Roundtable: Rush to mobility
- SanDisk enters server acceleration market with PCIe card
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.