Latest Stories about Linux
- Brocade’s Meyer appointed to OpenDaylight Project Committee
- OX Text review: An in-browser word processor with big ambitions
- New tablet boots Ubuntu Linux, Android, and Windows 8
- In Pictures: 10 amazing Linux desktop environments you've probably never seen
- Vixtel acquires Silicon Valley business
- Mozilla to Firefox: 'Browser, heal thyself'
- Adobe releases critical security updates for Reader, Flash Player and ColdFusion
- Ingram Micro sees surge in uptake of Cloud services offerings
- Ingram Micro to distribute Actifio Copy Data Storage (CDS) appliances
- Is Windows 8 really killing the PC market?
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.