Latest Stories about Kogan Technologies
- Local IT leaders go homeless for the Vinnies CEO Sleepout
- Anittel tops Deloitte Technology Fast 50 with growth of more than 1000 per cent
- IT players dominate BRW Young Rich List
- Sony eReaders to hit Australia this month
- Kogan launches eBook reader under $200, tackles iPad
- Product Wars Update: Pioneer AVIC-900BT in the lead
- Product Wars: Internode loses out to Dodo
- Kogan launches 10-inch, Linux-powered netbook
- Retailers expect a tough ride ahead
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.