Latest Stories about Jaguar
- What we do (and don't) know about the new Xbox
- Apple not ready to kill OS X Snow Leopard yet
- UPDATED: Sony announces PlayStation 4, coming "holiday 2013"
- Mac users pick the name they want for OS X 10.9
- China moves to beat U.S. in exascale computing
- AMD says more Windows 8 tablets with its chips coming
- Apple unveils new, thin MacBook Pro, iOS 6, and more OS X features
- Can Google Apps unseat Microsoft Office and Exchange?
- Intel acquires HPC interconnect assets from Cray
- Opinion: You are the product for The Google
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB