Latest Stories about ITU
- What's next for Ethernet?
- Networks in 2020: More traffic, less energy
- US Congress panel approves Internet freedom bill
- Critics question wording of Internet freedom bill
- Lawmakers to again push Internet freedom resolution
- ICANN's CEO encourages global engagement
- After WCIT, US lawmakers look for ways to advance Internet freedom
- NTT DoCoMo to put next-gen video compression on smartphones
- ITU: Internet policy still on its agenda
- ITU group OKs H.265 video standard to cut bandwidth use in half
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes