Interactive Games and Entertainment Association
Latest Stories about Interactive Games and Entertainment Association
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge gets first R18+ stamp for Australia
- UPDATED: R18+ rating finally hits Australia, but states/territories will need to follow suit
- 16,000 signatures collected for R18+ rating petition
- EFA: 50 per cent of MA15+ video games should have been adults-only
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Twitter aims to become safer with two-step sign-in
- Prevent a hack attack with Twitter's new two-factor authentication
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit