Latest Stories about Ingram Micro
- WIICTA: 2013 Winners announced
- Sophos appoints new A/NZ sales director
- Ingram Micro's Liz Wolahan to leave the company
- And the WIICTA finalists are ....
- Fuji Xerox expands Dynamic Supplies relationship
- Microsoft may expand Australian reseller Surface access
- Belkin continues to make a strong channel play, sets strong targets
- Nextgen Distribution moves into New Zealand
- UPDATED: Dicker Data takes on Schneider Electric SMB UPS
- Ingram Micro named Acer Australian Distributor of the Year
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience