Latest Stories about Ingram Micro
- WIICTA: 2013 Winners announced
- Sophos appoints new A/NZ sales director
- Ingram Micro's Liz Wolahan to leave the company
- And the WIICTA finalists are ....
- Fuji Xerox expands Dynamic Supplies relationship
- Microsoft may expand Australian reseller Surface access
- Belkin continues to make a strong channel play, sets strong targets
- Nextgen Distribution moves into New Zealand
- UPDATED: Dicker Data takes on Schneider Electric SMB UPS
- Ingram Micro named Acer Australian Distributor of the Year
Sign up now »
In the world of data storage technology, there are three fundamental necessities that drive invention: capacity, performance and price. Widespread adoption depends largely on a technology’s ability to deliver all three with the least amount of disruption to the user experience, not on the notion that any single technology can have a de facto impact on the hard drive market.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices