Latest Stories about Immersion
- Cincom to launch CIE at Microsoft APC
- Ingram Micro is Microsoft's APAC Distributor Partner of the Year
- MIT researchers immerse you in your Gmail data
- Great gig in the cloud: Full remastered Pink Floyd discography lands on Spotify
- Intel CEO's legacy: PC glory, smartphone grief
- Education pays off for Ingram Micro's resellers
- UPDATED: JuiceIT big hit for Data#3 ( + slideshow)
- Five mobile technologies that didn't change the world
- Data #3’s JuiceIT: Bigger and better in 2012
- Android gaming has finally arrived
Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices