Latest Stories about Immersion
- Android gaming has finally arrived
- Display tech to watch this year: Haptics create a buzz
- Will touch screens kill the keyboard?
- DVE brings 3D look to meeting system
- Augmented reality: pure hype or next big thing in mobile?
- Haptics: The feel-good technology of the year
- Tandberg announces high-quality videoconference system
- AMD bails out IT
- Cisco: It's all about the hardware
- Mobile devices bring touch into the user equation
Sign up now »
IBM Business Partner .Offis and Redmap highlight their partnership in providing document automation services in the cloud to midsize businesses.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- Government and private sector must share intelligence more effectively to avoid cyber threats
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size