Latest Stories about IEEE
- Networks in 2020: More traffic, less energy
- Robots can assemble Ikea furniture, potentially save your marriage
- Panasonic creates multi-band M2M chip with 20-year lifespan
- The cloud's the limit for new Arista, Brocade and HP switches
- HP refreshes data center core and aggregation with SDN switches
- Electrical engineers see sharp uptick in Q1 jobless rate
- U.S. firms say H-1B restrictions may help them
- Alcatel-Lucent, Telefónica trial 100, 200 and 400G bps links on live network
- NASA, Air Force define cutting-edge next-generation space computer
- IT manager hiring, unemployment rates, rise
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.