Latest Stories about General Electric
- Successful companies embrace shadow IT
- China still safe for IT outsourcing, despite US security concerns, says vendor
- Cray offers a more modest supercomputer for the enterprise
- Pivotal launched from VMware, EMC technologies
- EMC's storage business keeps growing while net profit shrinks slightly
- Cloud fight keeps Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Rackspace clamouring for enterprise customers
- Analytics boost social marketing efforts
- Why does everyone hate Apple right now?
- BYOD boosts Macs versus PCs
- Google, other tech firms among top lobbying spenders in US
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Police urge banks to install ATM chip technology
- Twitter aims to become safer with two-step sign-in
- Prevent a hack attack with Twitter's new two-factor authentication
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave