Latest Stories about Gartner
- Dell replays Windows 8 blame card as PC sales slide
- No big-bang Apps news at I/O, but some announcements merit attention
- At Google I/O, developer services hogged the spotlight
- Wall Street Beat: Market stokes tech IPOs, as Tableau and Marketo debut
- Samsung expects to sell 10 million Galaxy S4 phones in one month
- Still early days for enterprise app stores, but Australia is keeping pace: Concur
- Windows 8 is an enterprise 'non-starter' because IT sees no value in changes
- At Google I/O, Glass wearers say 'trust us'
- Jive Software adds integration tool for its enterprise social platform
- Google steals march on Apple in music subscription
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen
- Texas drone bill sparks a battle