Latest Stories about Gartner
- Tech hotshots: The rise of the dataviz expert
- Samsung sells over 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones in first month
- BYOD in bloom, according to Cisco survey
- Gartner analysts on the Nexus of Forces
- EU investigation could affect business from China's 4G deployment
- Successful companies embrace shadow IT
- The benefits of cloud-based BPM
- It's official: Yahoo will buy Tumblr for $US1.1 billion
- Yahoo on Tumblr: We won't 'screw it up'
- How to prevent IT department overload
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- AusCERT 2013: Visibility critical when selling IT security to execs, says Foxtel CSO
- AusCERT 2013: Interview with Dr Lizzie Coles-Kemp
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing