Latest Stories about Forrester Research
- Tech hotshots: The rise of the dataviz expert
- Microsoft wises up, pushes Office in latest Surface TV ad
- The good, the bad and the ugly of Tumblr under Yahoo
- Yahoo on Tumblr: We won't 'screw it up'
- IT's new concern: The personal Cloud
- At Google I/O, developer services hogged the spotlight
- Windows 8 is an enterprise 'non-starter' because IT sees no value in changes
- Opinion: Why a Blackberry is better than an iPhone
- Forrester: Windows 8 faces uphill battle as corporate desktop
- Windows 8 won't hit critical mass in enterprises, Forrester says
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes