Latest Stories about etwork
- Mobile app drives digital disruption for London taxi company
- NBN Co beats 2012 construction target - by 26,592
- IN PICTURES: Palo Alto network security roundtable
- iPhone 5 in the enterprise: Pain or gain?
- Is HP committed to IT outsourcing?
- BPM growing, but maturity still low: Gartner
- Excessive trans-Tasman roaming charges slammed
- Facebook's Tim Campos: Inside the social network
- The top-performing Android phones: Benchmark blitz
- CSC launches Unified Communications-as-a-Service
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Coping with brand management: Diageo’s story
- IBM launches Watson customer service smart bot
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy