Latest Stories about Egenera
- Egenera jumps into cloud management
- Egenera CEO stresses openness in competing with 'Cisco, Cisco, Cisco'
- Can Cisco sell 'unified' vision to a tough server crowd?
- VMware vs. everyone
- Microsoft/Novell open Windows/Linux interop lab
- LINUXWORLD - Oracle opens up latest Linux enhancements
- AMD launches Rev F Opteron server chip
- AMD billboard boasts of lower electric bills
- Egenera adds Solaris support to BladeFrame servers
- Fujitsu Siemens to sell Egenera blade servers
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Bit9, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks team to hit zero-day malware
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB