Latest Stories about Dropbox
- Samsung Link to replace AllShare Play multimedia-sharing app
- Spiceworks' free management software gets integrated MDM
- How to keep the feds from snooping on your cloud data
- Microsoft improves photo management in SkyDrive
- Google triples free storage to 15GB
- In legal fog, Kim Dotcom removes 3D gun design
- Lifelogging gets real
- Companies explore self-detonating data as security control
- Verizon rolls out mostly pointless Cloud-storage service
- EFF: Trust Twitter -- but not Apple or Verizon -- to protect your privacy
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.