Latest Stories about Dimension Data
- DiData acquires earthwave
- DiData introduces tiered storage for public CaaS customers
- Adobe assures its channel and retailers
- VMware Partner Exchange 2013: VMware honours top channel partners (+ 11 photos)
- Observatory Crest inks AlgoSec distribution deal
- Use of unified communications grows: DiData and Ovum
- Thomas Duryea earns EMC’s top spot for unified storage
- Cost battle: Cloud computing vs. in-house IT
- Cisco Live! 2013: Cisco names top A/NZ partners
- EXCLUSIVE: Dimension Data cuts 33 staff in Australia
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.