Latest Stories about Current Analysis
- Will iOS 7 and iCloud changes meet post-PC needs for enterprise users?
- Corning taps into optical fiber for better indoor wireless
- BlackBerry CEO unfairly mocked for questioning tablets’ dominion
- How companies should navigate social media in a crisis
- Network heavy hitters to pool SDN efforts in OpenDaylight project
- Cell system used in Antarctica may help to cover the Plains
- Blue Jeans Network looks to expand access to affordable videoconferencing
- Facebook's updated News Feed cuts through clutter, boredom
- Mobile World Congress: Will the Windows ecosystem be relevant in Barcelona?
- Small-cell goodness will depend on crucial, complicated backhaul links
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet