Latest Stories about Compucon
- IN PICTURES: Compucon's Chinese Christmas Celebration
- IN PICTURES: Compucon 20th Anniversary dinner
- AOC’s releases the 36 Series low power consumption LCD monitor.
- AOC’s latest design triumph - the Angelo 2434Pw receives international recognition
- Product News: AOC F19
- AOC releases two new eco friendly displays
- Product News: AOC Verfino V22
- AOC releases the World Slimmest WLED Monitor
- Product News: The latest products from AOC, Iomega, Hitachi, Lexmark & Tandberg
- AOC releases its largest LCD monitor. The AOC 619Fh is the ultimate in 26" wide screen experience
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.