Latest Stories about CDW
- Smartphones need genius infrastructure
- Mobile is magic for small business
- Microsoft discontinues Office 2010 sales, some retailers jack up prices
- Next-generation network solutions
- Startup Colabo gives marketers self-service analytics
- Data backup should never be Plan B
- Intel improves performance, drops price on enterprise SSDs
- Preparing your business for mobility
- Smart spending: Saving on IT is easier than you think
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: What you need to know before buying
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.