Latest Stories about C2
- France Télécom CEO charged with conspiracy to defraud
- NewsGator brings Baker to Sydney as senior sales exec
- Is Windows 8 really killing the PC market?
- Researchers find TeamViewer-based cyberespionage operation
- Intel announces faster SSD 335 with 240GB of storage
- Microsoft sizes up its Cloud
- iPhone 5 rumour rollup for the week ending July 13
- Google's $US199 Nexus 7 tablet confined to Google's store
- Can Google outshine Apple And Microsoft at Google I/O 2012?
- What you really need to know about Cloud security
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide