Latest Stories about C2
- Revisiting Cisco's newest data center
- 5 tips for data manipulation in Excel
- Russian man pleads guilty in SpyEye malware case
- Your best 'Gigabit Wi-Fi' resources
- After Hynix plant fire, spot market DRAM prices jump 20%
- France Télécom CEO charged with conspiracy to defraud
- NewsGator brings Baker to Sydney as senior sales exec
- Is Windows 8 really killing the PC market?
- Researchers find TeamViewer-based cyberespionage operation
- Intel announces faster SSD 335 with 240GB of storage
Sign up now »
While tape has sometimes (and at times even fairly) had a “bad rap” over the decades, the contemporary manifestation of the technology is not that of your grandfather’s! Indeed, in recent years, numerous important technical advances have been implemented that yield dramatic improvements: media for recovery purposes.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- 33 great tips and tricks for iOS 7
- Heartbleed: Security experts reality-check the 3 most hysterical fears
- 19 year-old arrested for attack on Canadian tax agency
- Open source trounces proprietary software for code defects, Coverity analysis finds
- 'Snowden effect' has changed cloud data security assumption, survey claims
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size