Latest Stories about Bosch
- Academy Cube aims to tackle IT skills shortage with online learning platform
- Acer launches customer-driven recycling program
- EXCLUSIVE: Nextgen Distribution and Arista Networks sign distie deal
- Nokia loses UK patent appeal against IPCom, repercussions debated
- Nokia, HTC score victory against IPCom as patent is deemed invalid
- Nokia patent case loss in Germany leads to squabble about what ruling means
- Iomega launches desktop, rack-mountable NAS line
- Patent firm sues German retailers for selling HTC phones
- Nokia loses U.K. patent battle against IPCom
- SAP launching in-memory computing cloud
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.