Latest Stories about Bloomberg
- Is Google trying to swipe Waze from under Facebook's nose?
- Opinion: Why a Blackberry is better than an iPhone
- iPad 5 rumour rollup for the week ending May 16
- What to expect from Apple at WWDC 2013: iOS 7, OS X 10.9, new Macs, iPhone 6, iPad 5?
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 10
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending May 3
- Opinion: Why Apple won't be around as long as IBM
- Apple reportedly steps up iOS 7 work
- Apple hijacks OS X devs to keep iOS on track
- Datacentres under water: What, me worry?
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia