Latest Stories about Big Blue
- No solution is an island: IBM
- IBM melds crime-fighting, big data analytics in one security package
- Can Watson, IBM's supercomputer, cure cancer?
- IBM's new expert integrated systems line gets Linux update
- New IBM CEO in middle of Masters golf controversy
- IBM CIO discusses Big Blue's BYOD strategy
- IBM user group: 75% of companies aren't collecting social media information
- CeBIT 2012: Big data becomes the big topic
- Big Data causes concern and big confusion
- Apple tops the $100B+ tech club
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.