Latest Stories about Avast
- Android messaging malware targets Tibetan activists
- Symantec finds Linux wiper malware used in S. Korean attacks
- South Korea cyberattacks hold lessons for U.S.
- Cybercriminals using digitally signed Java exploits to trick users
- Reporters Without Borders website abused in malware campaign
- Website of US-based gas turbine maker also rigged with new IE exploit
- Windows 8 security: What's new
- Avira antivirus upgrade wreaks 'catastrophic' havoc on Windows PCs
- The most annoying Android apps
- Cold-calling scammers target antivirus customers, diversify their tactics
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android