Latest Stories about ANZ
- IBM launches Watson customer service smart bot
- Researchers uncover large cyberfraud operation targeting Australian bank customers
- Brocade appoints new ANZ country manager
- Cisco A/NZ appoints Boal as managing director
- Google Maps for Android gets indoor maps
- LogicalTech expands Exinda relationship
- Oracle ordered to pay $18,000 in sexual harassment case
- WIICTA: Building momentum in 2013
- UPDATED: Symantec CEO on reorganisation: "Our system is just broken"
- Express Online signs agreement with Fujitsu PC Australia
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One