Latest Stories about Acer
- Microsoft Surface Pro to hit Aussie stores on May 30
- Lenovo and Apple grew as bottom fell out of PC market in Western Europe
- Is Windows 8 really killing the PC market?
- Analysts challenge Microsoft's commitment to Windows RT
- Acer's Predator is relatively toothless
- Acer launches free accidental damage protection
- New boot firmware a step toward 64-bit Windows RT
- Microsoft says its boxed software probably will be gone within a decade
- Asus readies small, sub-$US300 Windows slates for release
- Acer's Q1 net profit up 55 per cent, but revenue down
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB