IBM PureFlex System: The Infrastructure System with Integrated Expertise
In today’s business environment, the IT systems MSPs depend on must adapt and perform in the face of constant change and growing complexity. This whitepaper introduces a new category of systems: IBM PureFlex, the first in a family of systems that combine the flexibility of a general purpose system, the elasticity of the cloud and the simplicity of an appliance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014