IBM PureFlex System: The Infrastructure System with Integrated Expertise
In today’s business environment, the IT systems MSPs depend on must adapt and perform in the face of constant change and growing complexity. This whitepaper introduces a new category of systems: IBM PureFlex, the first in a family of systems that combine the flexibility of a general purpose system, the elasticity of the cloud and the simplicity of an appliance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches