IBM PureFlex System: The Infrastructure System with Integrated Expertise
In today’s business environment, the IT systems MSPs depend on must adapt and perform in the face of constant change and growing complexity. This whitepaper introduces a new category of systems: IBM PureFlex, the first in a family of systems that combine the flexibility of a general purpose system, the elasticity of the cloud and the simplicity of an appliance.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files