Connectivity in Context: Deliver Application Integration in Days
MSPs understand that in order to realise the full value of cloud, applications need to be able to share business-critical data in real time, wherever it resides. This whitepaper looks into how IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration can provide a rapid, flexible and simple approach to connecting SaaS and on-premise applications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Panel to review Australian government's cybersecurity readiness
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential