Connectivity in Context: Deliver Application Integration in Days
MSPs understand that in order to realise the full value of cloud, applications need to be able to share business-critical data in real time, wherever it resides. This whitepaper looks into how IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration can provide a rapid, flexible and simple approach to connecting SaaS and on-premise applications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads