Connectivity in Context: Deliver Application Integration in Days
MSPs understand that in order to realise the full value of cloud, applications need to be able to share business-critical data in real time, wherever it resides. This whitepaper looks into how IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration can provide a rapid, flexible and simple approach to connecting SaaS and on-premise applications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Keep encrypted files encrypted when you back them up to the cloud
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Travel safely with your tech: How to prevent theft, loss and snooping on the road
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015