Connectivity in Context: Deliver Application Integration in Days
MSPs understand that in order to realise the full value of cloud, applications need to be able to share business-critical data in real time, wherever it resides. This whitepaper looks into how IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration can provide a rapid, flexible and simple approach to connecting SaaS and on-premise applications.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- HP's move into 3D printing will radically change manufacturing
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- ACMA, Privacy Commissioner to collaborate on spam, telemarketing issues
- Activewear startup turns to unified cloud platform to support e-commerce growth
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull