IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Suite: Unified Data Protection for MSPs
To keep costs and complexity in check, MSPs need a unified data protection and recovery tool that can scale to meet the needs of any size organisation. This whitepaper looks into how IBM Tivoli® Storage Manager can enable MSPs to deploy different solution components, in any location and quantity, with a simplified license that measures only the amount of data being managed.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement