Stop Password Sprawl with SaaS Single Sign-On via Active Directory
This whitepaper addresses how to deal with the cost and complexity of managing additional identity silos during the adoption of new SaaS, including integration costs, increased help desk load and lower productivity as users struggle with multiple passwords, password policies and frustrating login interfaces for browsers and client applications on mobile devices.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks