Stop Password Sprawl with SaaS Single Sign-On via Active Directory
This whitepaper addresses how to deal with the cost and complexity of managing additional identity silos during the adoption of new SaaS, including integration costs, increased help desk load and lower productivity as users struggle with multiple passwords, password policies and frustrating login interfaces for browsers and client applications on mobile devices.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
- Hackers exploit router flaws in unusual pharming attack
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week